- Collect the Admission Form from our service counter on payment of Rs.10/-
- Submit your Admission Form to the Admission Committee along with the following documents.
- S.S.C.Marksheet (One photocopy)
- H.S.C.Marksheet (Original+Two photocopies)
- School Leaving Certificate (only Certified Photocopy)
- Duly Filled AdmissionForm
- 3 Passport size Photographs
- Students seeking admission to F.Y.B.A.(Sem-I) class must have passed H.S.C.Examination with English at First Attempt.
- Students coming from other States and Universities should obtain Provisional Eligibility Certificate from Gujarat University. They will have to submit the Final Eligibility Certificate before the end of the first semester. Admission cannot be granted without Provisional Eligibility Certificate.
- For S.C/S.T./O.B.C.Reserved Seat, please contact the Principal.
- You are required to submit affidavit and duly completed Enrolment Form along with the Admission Form.
- Original Mark Sheet shall be retained by the College and not returned to the student till 30th August. This is in accordance with a directive issued by the University.
- Admission is non-transferable.
- Admission will not be cancelled in any circumstance. The Principal will not entertain any request in this regard.
|Sr. No.||Course||Name of the Program/ Course||Duration||Entry Qualification||Medium of instruction||Sanctioned/ approved Student strength|
|1||Under-Graduate||B.A.||3 Years||12th Pass||English & Gujarati||480|
|2||Post-Graduate||M.A.||2 Years||B.A.||English & Gujarati||400|
|3||M.Phil.||M.Phil. in Psychology||1 year||M.A.||English||2|
|4||Ph.D.||Ph.D. in Psychology, Sociology||2 years||M.A., M.Phil.||English||12|